- Author Registration: opens on Dec 1, 2015 and closes on Feb 15, 2016.
on-site rate (only)
- Student rate applies to those who have not obtained their PhD degree.
- Only cash is acceptable to pay the registration fee on-site.
- Registration fee covers daily break and lunch service over general sessions, conference dinner on April 13, and program materials etc.
- The registration fee does not include insurance for the participants regarding accidents, sickness or loss of personal property. You are advised to make your own arrangements in respect of health and travel insurance before leaving your countries.
- Please click here to registrate.
- While logging into the conference system, you will need your "CSTNET ID", which is the email address that you used to submit your abstract. In case you have difficulty recalling your password, there is an option called "Forgot password?" to help you retrieve it.
- For some participants, who have not created the user accounts before, then you are required to register first.